Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Air Yeezy 2's -- The Hottest Sneaker of the Year!

Hey what's up guys, it's your boy Carlyle here adding some swag and spice to the LYVBH blog!  


Anybody who knows me knows that I'm a true sneakerhead.  But even if you're not sneaker fanatic like me, you should still be aware that Nike is about to drop the new Air Yeezy 2 because it might win you cool points ;-).  Nike and icon Kanye West collaborated to create these sneakers and there's a couple of reasons why these sneakers are a "must have"...  


  1. The first reason being that they are rare, and I mean RARE!!! Matter of fact, you have a better chance of meeting Michael Jackson, himself, tomorrow than getting your hands on these sneakers.  
  2. The second reason is that they are very reasonable--the sneakers only cost $250.  I know you don't think that's cheap but these sneakers will more than likely be sold out in the first week and if you try to buy them afterward, be ready to pay over $2000.  
  3. The last reason to get them is because they just may be the hottest sneakers to come out all year!  

The release date for these bad boys was April 13, but I'm hearing they have been pushed back to June.  As you can see, the Air Yezzy 2's are far from an ordinary sneaker,  these my friend, are an investment.  I already know I'm trying to get at least 2 pairs! :)

-Carlyle (I do it)


The "Wolf Grey" Air Yeezy 2

Air Yeezy 2 In Black/Solar Red colorway

Air Yeezy 2 in Black/Solar Red colorway 

No comments:

Post a Comment