Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Cheat Sheet: "Celebrity Rundown"

Congratulations to Beyonce who was named by People Magazine as "The World's Most Beautiful Woman."  She told People"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth.  I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."

Motherhood Makes Beyoncé Feel 'More Beautiful Than Ever'


Good girl gone bad pop princess Rihanna was honored as Time Magazine’s Top 100 Influential People along with Jeremy Lin and President Barack Obama.  How much of an influence has Rihanna been in your life?


Guess who's back?  After getting into a Twitter battle with a fan site and subsequently deleting her Twitter account, rapper Nicki Minaj is back on Twitter after only a week long hiatus.  She also announced via Twitter that she and singer Chris Brown are currently filming a new video.

(We knew she'd be back!)


The 1990's hit girl group SWV recently dropped a new album titled "I Missed Us"
....but it seems as if no one really missed them since their album only sold 14,000 units its first week! Ouch!


Am I the only person who can't stand Roc Nation artist Rita Ora?  She's a wack, want-to-be version of Rihanna if you ask me!


1 comment:

  1. SMH,SWV WAS MULTI PLATINUM.PEOPLE DID MISS THEM, THEY ARE ON A INDIE LABEL NOW SO THE SCALES ARE DIFFERENT.BUT DONT BE AN ASS.APPRECIATE ALL MUSICAL ARTISTS.YALL DID THE SAME DAMN THING TO WHITNEY.ALWAYS NEGATIVE..SMH GET A LIFE..OR DO WHAT YOU DO BEST AND WRITE SHIT MY DAUGHTER COULD HAVE WROTE AND SHES 8.LOL SMDH..HATERS!!

    ReplyDelete